At least it's good for something

An interesting turn of events
Last weekend having a gigantic, scary-looking scar finally paid off. I was an extra in my friend Joe Harris' music video/short film called, "The Butcher of San Antone" for the band Tumbledown. I was one of the butcher's casualties.

Score one for the disfigured!

Here's a (poorly taken cell phone) pic of what my scar looks like now, for those of you wondering. It's healing very nicely, if I do say so myself. I've even been told (wink, wink, Matt & Joe) that it's kind of "hot" looking. My thoughts? Tough, sure. Impressive, maybe.

Either way, there's a good chance that I can always win the my-scar-is-bigger-than-yours contest. There are contests, right?

7 comments:

Joe The Visualist said...

AMEN!

Joe The Visualist said...

you totally win the contest! oh and PS, i need to reshoot your scar. sorry! may 10th.

Megs said...

May 10? I'm there. Already looking forward to it, even.

Just tell me a time, so I can figure out the Mother's Day plans around it.

Kimberly 'Riggle' Franek said...

Sweet! And definitely tough looking. :)

Mom said...

Hi, am I entered in that contest??
Mom XOXO

Megs said...

Thanks, Kim! (BTW, I'm still super stoked about your wonderful news!)

Aw, mom! I didn't think about you being in the contest. You're my scar competition! xoxo

matt said...

It shows character!

Copyright © 2008 - Crooked Megs - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template