Just a mini update

Work has been good. I showed up last Wednesday to many warm welcomes. My co-workers decorated my office and gave me a card and gift basket. The boss bought lunch, so the day was wonderful. I take my pillow with me to work to use when sitting long hours in my office chair. Every day someone I don't know makes some kind of crack about me sleeping on the job. Tuesday, it was the security guard shouting at me across the lobby. I don't mind. It is making me consider buying a pillow to just leave in my office, so I don't have to drag mine in each day in front of everyone.

As far as how I physically feel after work, it's not too bad. I get tired and lately my shoulders have been really hurting. Hurting enough for me to take a pain killer when it happens, which I'm trying to cut back on.

I went out with friends for the first time last weekend. It was so much fun, especially since I hadn't been out since the weekend before my Jan. 14th surgery. Even though I've been out now and working again, I'm still trying to take it easy. I get plenty of sleep, rest whenever I can and am careful of how I move.

Next up: another recap from the hospital.

2 comments:

Nothing said...

I'm so glad you are back up and going. Sounds like you are doing great!

Lauren said...

Glad to hear you're doing better!! You are one strong woman!!

Copyright © 2008 - Crooked Megs - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template